Digital Media Zones are special open lab hours that start off with a structured demo during the first 45 minutes or so and are then followed with open lab time an instructor in the house who will answer your questions and show you basic digital media techniques.
This semester Digital Media Zones will be held 6:45 to 9:45 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in South 305. Sessions begin on Thursday 9/13 and continue through Thursday 11/15.
- Thursday, 9/13: Basic workflow, camera
- Tuesday, 9/18: Basic workflow, camera
- Thursday 9/20: Photoshop, color laser printing
- Tuesday, 9/25: Photoshop, color laser printing
- Thursday 9/27: Photoshop compositing, scanning, photo quality printing with the Canon ink-jets
- Tuesday 10/2: Photoshop compositing, scanning, photo quality printing with the Canon ink-jets
- Tuesdays 10/9 through 11/13: Open topics (Photoshop, printing, scanning, digital photography)
- Thursdays 10/11 through 11/15: Open topics (Photoshop, printing, scanning, digital photography, sound recording, video production, editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
This is the best time to come in and work on your assignments or catch up if you missed a Digital Media Workshop. If you are in the one TIME section this semester, additional support will be handled on a case-by-case basis.